THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
Tuesday, July 11 – Tuesday, July 11, 2023
ABOUT THE EVENT
Did you know that your product or service only accounts for about 25% of what makes your business successful? The other 75% is what usually makes or breaks a business. Join this discussion and find out more about key areas that are commonly overlooked when starting and running a business. Key topics will include cash flow basics for your business, such as working capital management, calculating and closing the financial gap, cash forecasting, and more.
University of Arkansas at Little Rock College of Business, Health and Human Services Room 251 2801 S University Ave Little Rock, AR 72204-1000